"Liquid Nitrogen is something that should be familiar with some extreme overclockers. While it is fun to see benchmark scores breaking 7GHz, it can also be deadly if used wrongly.
At some events, you will usually see some heroes (i call them idiots) performing “swallowing the LN2? trick by pouring a bit into the mouth and blowing it out from nose or mouth. This is actually a stupid and dangerous stunt."
"A TEENAGER nearly died and had her stomach removed in hospital after drinking a cocktail containing liquid nitrogen. Gaby Scanlon, from Heysham in the UK, drank the cocktail during a night out celebrating her 18th birthday in Lancaster last Thursday, the Lancaster Guardian reported. She first felt breathless, then developed severe stomach pain and was taken to Lancaster Royal Infirmary, where doctors diagnosed a perforated stomach. Ms Scanlon was rushed to surgery where her stomach was removed in order to save her life. On Monday she was reported to be in a serious but stable condition."