For all those ppl who love 3DMark, MO announced a new build to their 3DMark2001SE.
MadOnion.com(R) is pleased to announce the release of a new version of
3DMark(R)2001 Second Edition - build 330. This new version is an
enhancement to 3DMark(R)2001 SE, originally launched in February 2002.
This patch is for 3DMark(R)2001 SE (build 300 released in February 2002),
and not for the original 3DMark(R)2001 (build 200 released in March 2001).
Major improvements in 3DMark(R)2001 SE (build 330):
- Future DirectX version support.
- AGP 3.0 (AGP 8x) support.
- Support for the latest hardware.
Download the Patch here
and the full version here.
- Support for graphics cards with pixel shader support but no vertex
- Support for Japanese and Korean operating systems.
- All other identified issues have been fixed.