BACK TO PCSTATS Follow PCSTATS on Facebook PCSTATS RSS Feed PCSTATS Twitter Feed + Motherboards
+ Videocards
+ Memory
+ Beginners Guides
News & Advanced Search  Feedback?
[X]   Directory of
Guides & Reviews

Beginners Guides
Weekly Newsletter
Archived Newsletters

Seagate Backup Plus Slim External USB 3.0 2TB Hard Drive Review
Asustek to boost ODM and OBM proportion in 2Q - Asustek to boost ODM and OBM proportion in 2Q
Fri, May 04 2007 | 5:23PM | PermaLink Feedback?
Asustek's EMS (electronic manufacturing services) and OEM accounted for 75% of the company's production value in the first quarter of 2007, while OBM (own brand manufacturing) and ODM accounted for the remaining 25%, according to sources at Asustek. However, Asustek is confident that the proportion for OBM and ODM will increase to 30-35% in the second quarter, and will remain at that level for the rest of the year, noted the sources.
Original URL, circa 2007:

News Archives by Category
Audio / Sound Beginners Guides Benchmarks
Biometrics BIOS Business / Industry
Cases Chipset Computer / SFF PCs
Cooling / Heatsinks CPU / Processors Digital Cameras
Drivers Editorial Games
Gossip Hard Drives/SSD Hardware
Home Theatre Imaging Memory
Mobile Devices Monitors Motherboards
Mouse Pads MP3 Players Networking
Notebooks Operating System Optical Drives
Overclocking Peripherals Power Supply
Press Release Printers Servers
Site News Software Tips
Tradeshows / Events Video Cards Web News
   05 / 20 / 2018 | 6:06AM
Hardware Sections 

PCSTATS Network Features Information About Us Contact
PCSTATS Newsletter
ShoppingList Assistance
Tech Glossary
Technology WebSite Listings
PermaLink News
Archived News
Submit News (Review RSS Feed)
Site Map
PCstats Wallpaper
About Us
Privacy Policy
Advertise on PCSTATS

How's Our Driving?
© Copyright 1999-2018 All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of Use.