"The sidewalk outside 368 College, which is home to a Canada Computers store and six apartment units, was littered with printers, their boxes soaked from the fire hoses and rain. Inside, cables and headphones hung from walls, their plastic packaging twisted and melted by the heat of the fire.
Google Street View prior to the fire.
Gordon Chan, the building’s landlord and store owner, said the damage was “definitely over $1 million.”
Despite the extensive damage, none of the building’s tenants or nearby residents were hurt in the blaze. One firefighter was treated for smoke inhalation and another suffered a minor leg injury. One tenant’s cat died, Chan said."